Sunday, March 1, 2009

Menu for this week

I am a loser. I know I haven't been on here in forever. Almost 7 month old still.....not.....sleeping.... but we HAVE been eating. ;)

Sunday-sandwiches
Monday- Spaghetti, meatballs, garlic bread
Tuesday- Jambalaya, salad and homemade rolls
Wednesday- Eat at church
Thursday- Roasted BBQ chicken, smashed potatoes, green beans
Friday- Taco Ring, yellow rice and beans

Just to let you know, I make my meal plans for breakfast and lunch and snack. I have to controll myself to NOT post them. Sick. I know..

4 comments:

Tracy said...

lol... post them sick-o! :) I used to plan all that when the kids were little...but now they cook their own meals (pretty much) for BK & Lunch. So I don't bother anymore.

Amy said...

I would love to see your menu for BK and lunch! I don't do a meal plan like the rest of you. Probaly should but haven't. I usually a couple meals and make sure I have ingredients for them. But I like to cook a meal that will last at least two days so that I'm not cooking everyday. My family doesn't mind leftovers and that means I am only cooking a couple of things each week. I know it wouldn't work for most people because they wouldn't want to eat the same food several days in a row but works for us:)

The Raifords said...

everything sounds YUMMY! I have not made the taco ring in years! I just might have to make that soon...

Anonymous said...

Can I have your taco ring recipe??? Sounds yummy!!!

Also...post breakfast and lunch please. It will help me out here!!