Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Anna Rose

Yes. It has already been a year. I sit here typing, crying already at the wonderful, scary road it took to get my sweet Anna Rose here to us.

The night she was born, I couldn't feel her move. It had been over an hour and she just wasn't moving. My precious mother, who stayed with us that night while Pat worked, brought me immediately to the hospital. After 6 miscarriages I couldn't come this far and lose my baby. When we got to the hospital, they told me she looked good on the monitor but wanted the Dr. to check me. After the Dr. did she asked if I was in pain. I said "no." I was 7 1/2 cent. Time to call hubby. She was born 3 hours after we got to the hospital. I cried for 15 minutes repeating "I can't believe she is here. " Lord, thank you for her. She is precious to us in so many ways. I cannot wait to watch her grow and learn. She seems so big already yet so innocent. Her eyes are trusting and mischievous all at the same time. That lil' rascal. Here's to you Anna.

Mom, thanks for being there for me. ALWAYS. I couldn't have done it a year ago without you. Just as I cannot make it a day without talking to you. I love you.

Enjoy some picture from beginning to now. Just pause the playlist so you can hear the music.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Anna Rose First Birthday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday little Anna!!

Great slide show Allison. What a cutie sitting by the pumpkins. And I love the ones of her in the yellow smocked dress. Precious. What a cutie she is!!

April D said...

she's so sweet and beautiful, just like her mama! so thankful and blessed to call y'all FRIENDS.

Anonymous said...

beautiful! thanks for sharing with us.